Day 803 of posting a Daily Screenshot from the games I've been playing
Today’s game is some more Pokemon Platinum. I’ve been working on the Pokédex all day, and consequently the Living Dex. The major headaches so far have been the eggs. A whole bunch of walking to hatch them. I’ve started doing them in batches. I have a media server set up, and I’ve been watching Supernatural while I do it (always wanted to watch it, never got a chance). Normally I don’t try to “multitask” like that. But by step 10,000? I was needing something else to do.
This whole thing though made me think, crazy respect to people who do Shiny Living Dexes. I don’t think I could ever. Like. The number of Shinies I’ve found in my life is maybe <10. Maybe 5 if you exclude scripted ones like in ZA. Hell. I did a Living Dex for Gen 3 and the entire time I only found 1 Shiny. It’s crazy man.

I saw one of my friends was naming every Pokemon they caught. I thought it’d be a fun challenge so I did the same thing. I need to go back and name some. But around 150~ Pokemon in I stopped giving them names and started naming them after the first noun I saw online. After that I just started making them up or naming them after the first word I came up with. I even started getting creative by swapping vowels and noises.

I ended off on Mt. Coronet, hunting for a Absol. im thinking I’ll named this one Ande. Like the Andes Mountains. Or Andesite. Or maybe I’ll name it something Mundane. Like Dave or something. First I need to find the damn thing though.
暂无评论